Friday, January 29, 2010

So sorry everyone that I keep posting so late! I haven't been feeling so well lately. I guess that is just boils down to being in the third trimester with twins! I am so very uncomfortable now! :) But I wouldn't have it any other way! :)


I am glad to post that as of yesterday everything is staying pretty stable. The boys are still passing the nonstress tests and are very active! They kick each other all the time! We have very few moments during the ultrasounds where they are actually being sweet to each other! ;) The fluid levels are also staying around the same at each appointment. I am now 29 weeks and 3 days and am hoping to make it to at least 32 weeks. This is still a very early delivery so I am still really nervous about that. This means the boys will definitely be preemies and will have a stay in the NICU. I just pray that they are healthy and just need to stay there to grow stronger.

At my next appointment on Monday, we will check their growth again. This will help them have a better idea of when we will need to deliver the boys. If the smaller baby is still growing and the bigger one shows no signs of heart failure or distress, we will continue to keep them in as long as possible. Please be praying that he is still growing, as this will help them stay in and be able to grow more. Please also be praying that he has reached 2 lbs. That would be excellent!

Once again thanks everyone for your support and prayers. We are getting closer to getting them here with us! Once they are here, it may be another long journey, but I know we will get through that also!

No comments:

Post a Comment